We believe in great customer service – even when you don’t like something and want to return it. Our return policy is fast and easy but there are still some ground rules to follow.
Our general rules for returns are:
- 30 day limit from date you receive your package for all merchandise purchased throughout the year except during our Christmas Sale
- 45 day limit from date you receive your package for all merchandise purchased during our Christmas Sale.
- Merchandise to be returned should be unused and undamaged
- All returns to be sent via UPS, FedEx, or USPS
- Fees are refundable barring the shipping fees
- Fill out a return form authorization found here for a return authorization (RA) number.
- Return form should include reason for return, invoice number, contact info and other details.
- You will receive a Return Authorization Via email from us which you need to print and put it inside the package.
- Once you have shipped the item back, you need to provide us the shipping tracking number via email to update your return.
- It takes a maximum of two weeks for refunds to reach the customer.
- Returns which are incomplete and have items missing may be subject to additional charges.
- We are not responsible for lost, damages or missing packages.
- Packages that do not meet these criteria may be returned and can also be subject to 50% restocking fee minus shipping charges.
- All items do not fall under the return policy so please make a note of this before you buy, return or exchange anything.
In case you receive the wrong item or want to exchange a product, please let us know Return Form within 3 days of receiving the package. Once we inspect and note the error, a new item will be shipped to you right away. Please note that all items should be shipped back to us with complete accessories included.
For all product replacements we offer one month warranty which is over and above the product warranty offered by the manufacturer. Please go through the terms and conditions as well as the complete return policy.