Fitment Note : You may need to relocate the turn-signals to install the bags using the included relocation kit.For models with side-mounted license plate, you will need to use separately sold License Plate and Relocation kit instead of the included relocation kit to install the saddlebags. The kit can be purchased Here
- These bags are specially made to fit the Harley Sportster 1200 Nightster like a glove.
- The bags are made of pure VIKING leather which means more durability and superior quality and also a seamless blend in looks with the bike model in question.
- Each kit comes with free mounting hardware specially meant for the Viking shock cut-out saddlebags for Harley Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N along with detailed instructions which are easy-to-follow and makes the assembly easy.
- The Nightster model is known for its hardiness and with the 100% weather resistant materials used these bags too can be used round the year and across seasons without fear of easy damage and wear and tear.
- The built in locking mechanism keeps the contents within secure when not needed.
- Use of back reinforced heavy-duty ABS plastic ensures that there is increased shock absorbency and safety for your luggage. This along with the side Velcro offer extra security and protection from the elements so one can also be free of safety worries and realize better value for your money.
- The plastic reinforced lid and body is further combined with a metal frame which ensures that the bags don’t sag easily and will instead retains their shape for long which means that users can use them longer and get maximum out of them.
- The Sportster 1200 Nightster bags are very easy to use with quick release buckles which make daily handling easy saving precious time for users.
- The yoke is also easy to adjust which means that the angle and height can be increased rider comfort and more safety.
- There is a lot of storage space with additional compartments for different sizes of contents.
- This Bag is Weather Resistant.
What our customers think...
YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY