Fitment Note: Not Compatible with Shock Cutout Bags
- Suzuki C50 Boulevard
- Suzuki C90 Boulevard
- Suzuki C109 Boulevard
- Suzuki M50 Boulevard
- Suzuki M90 Boulevard
- Suzuki M109 Boulevard
- Suzuki M95 Boulevard
- Extra Secure Brackets that can be locked in order to keep your Bags safe
- Once the bags are off absolutely nothing is visible that even hints that bags just came off this bike.
- Adjust ability on this system allows you to place bags where they look good.
- Bags can be switched between bikes with minor effort.
- Top Quality Construction using marine grade powder coated metal.
- Bags can be taken off from the bike or put back on within seconds.
- Quick detachable system comes with instruction and is easy to install. Once they are install you do not need any tools to take bags off or put them on.
- The Qds is easily installed by removing 2 bolts from your fender and replacing with 2 of the oem bolts with Viking QDS system bolts and hardware which are also called Docking posts.
- The quick disconnect bracket is then bolted on to your saddlebags.
- The docking posts are made of rust proof polished stainless steel. The brackets are completely adjustable allowing several benefits such as avoiding turn signal, Adjusting the bags position in desired area and away from passenger foot peg.This bracket keep your bags extremely safe: Simply slide the bracket on the stainless steel Docking posts and turnthe locking key and the brackets and your expensive saddlebags are safe, securely locked onto your bike. Why settle for just one set of saddlebags or no saddlebags, with Viking Qds brackets you can have storage on your bike when you desire and have it gone in second when you don’t.
What our customers think...
YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY