Made from leather and heavy duty fabric, they have enough room to hold all the necessary tools that a rider may need. The ABS plastic base and back offer tremendous support and rigidity to the bags, preventing sagging and shape loss for a long time. There are adjustable straps with adjustable and heavy duty web belts, offering riders a comfortable fit across their waists and maximum riding comfort. This comfort comes from the fact that the weight of the dirt bike tool bag is also evenly distributed and does not weigh the user down. When you don’t want to carry it at all, you can easily get it attached to the bike with the help of the universal bracket that every such Viking product comes with. The bag is further secured to the base with the help of the Velcro flaps and a pair of compression straps.
A Quick Look at Main Features of Viking Dirt Bike Tool Bag:
- Durable nylon construction and heavy duty stitching make these tool bags ideal companions for a ride.
- The bags come with exterior compression straps.
- Top carry handles, easy access side pockets and map pouch make them super convenient.
- The bags also include exterior compression straps that make them easy to secure and to carry as well.
- They come equipped with the free mounting hardware that makes installation easy and quick, and cost effective too.
The detachable brackets help fit them perfectly to the rear fender of the dirt bikes which is the usual place for most riders. But if needs be, one can also attach them to the front or sides. Of course, if there are no saddlebags around the side that is. These superior quality tool bags for dirt bikes from brand Viking are very affordably priced and come with a full refund option within 30 days of purchase.