We at Viking Bags work extremely hard to ensure that our products are upto the high quality standards that we hold ourselves accountable to. Therefore, we pay very close attention to materials we use and processes we employ to convert those materials into finished products that our customers have grown to love over many years.
We are so confident in our pursuit of excellence and durability of our manufactured products, that every Viking Bag product comes with a 1-year Limited Warranty.
1- What is covered by the warranty?
The warranty covers the following aspects of our products:
- General functionality of all parts including hinges, locks, buckles and straps.
- Functionality of all our mounting hardware as long as they were used in accordance with the instructional manual.
- Construction of our products including stitching and integrity of fiberglass shell and frames.
If a product you received gives any problems related to the above-stated 3 things during the first year of purchase, we will be happy to send you a replacement part or replace the product altogether with a new one.
2- What is not covered by the warranty?
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear including:
- Change in the appearance and feel of leather resulting from aging.
- Change in the shape of the bag resulting from normal wear and tear.
- Change in the appearance of painted or chromed parts resulting from normal wear and tear.
In addition, we do not cover any damage or malfunction resulting from accidents or misuse of products.
Note:- If you have any questions or concerns about your Viking Bag product that is under warranty, feel free to contact us at +1888-208-1949 and we will be more than happy to help.