Fitment Note : You may need to relocate the turn-signals to install the bags using the included relocation kit.For models with side-mounted license plate, you will need to use separately sold License Plate and Relocation kit instead of the included relocation kit to install the saddlebags. The kit can be purchased Here
- Viking shock cut-out saddlebags for Harley Sportster Forty Eight 48 are a quality VIKING product produced with durable and long lasting VIKING leather that promises a long lasting value.
- Enjoy free mounting kit and an easy-to-follow instruction guide with the complete package and mount your bag without any professional help.
- High quality plastic reinforcements on the lid and the body along with a metal frame provide long lasting strength to the bag so it does not sag or rot during the years.
- Now you can travel worry free with Forty Eight Charger Side Pocket saddlebag’s high quality ABS plastic reinforced back that keeps the bag and its contents protected from external shock.
- The bag comes equipped with a built in lock system that provides guaranteed protection for your belongings.
- Swift release buckles provide gentle and easy buckle operation that most saddlebags on the market do not offer.
- The pure VIKING leather is 100% weather resistant and offers complete protection from harsh weather effects that might damage the bag.
- Adjust the yoke to find to the right position for your bag and travel with maximized comfort.
- The additional protection is guaranteed with the side Velcro that keeps the bag safe from external elements.
- Enjoy more space for your travel items with an additional internal pocket that offers substantial space.
- The unique design of the bag gives you the flexibility to carry it as a hard mount or a throw over.
- Enjoy both right and left bags for your Harley Sportster at the same affordable price.
- If the bag does not fit your riding needs, we will give you a full return on the purchase price.
- Mounting Zone is Adjustable for this Bag.
What our customers think...
YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY