Suzuki Boulevard S50, VS 700, VS 800 Warrior Large Saddle Bags
||Fits Suzuki Boulevard s50/Intruder 800 All Years
(You save $71.96)
Ships Same Day
No Restocking Fee
|Key Lockable: ||Yes |
|Mounting Hardware: ||Included |
|Patent Number: ||US D710,605 S |
|Dimensions: ||17.5" x 11" x 6" |
|Storage Capacity: ||1155 Cubic Inches per bag |
|Lid Opening: ||12" x 6" per bag |
|Weight: ||6 lbs per bag |
|Turn Signal Relocation: ||Contact Us |
|Sold As: ||Pair |
- The Suzuki Boulevard S50, VS 700, VS 800 Warrior Large Saddle Bags are made from durable Viking leather and thus boast of an extremely hardy and stylish exterior.
- Underneath, these bags have fiberglass bodies, backs and lids which add further strength and durability.
- They also come fortified with ABS plastic reinforced straight back and are framed in metal to help them withstand road shock.
- Flexible mounting option allows one to use the bags as one likes instead of offering a generic style.
- The adjustable mounting yoke leads to easy changing of height and angle.
- The quick release buckles, the hidden hinges and top carry handles offer maximum ease of use always.
- The leather exterior and additional features like the air tight Velcro seals make them 100% weather and terrain resistant.
- Outer pockets provide handy and quick access to essential items fast during a journey.
Internal product features:
- The Suzuki Boulevard S50, VS 700, VS 800 Warrior Large Saddle Bags are spacious and have inner pockets which promise organized storage.
- The interior are lined with rain covers and linings of rubber, have rot-proof stitches and buckles to prevent easy damage.
- Built in locks keep the bags secure always.
- These Boulevard S50 Saddlebags make perfect matches for all Suzuki Boulevard bikes.
- The free mounting equipment helps in low cost installations.
- The price includes both right and left bags and offers 30 day money back option as well.
- The product has 4 patents pending with USPTO.
Real CUSTOMER PHOTOS & VIDEOS
Find Similar Products by Category
Loading... Please wait...