Fitment Note :Sportster Specific bags are designed to work on stock Harley Bikes. Modifications to rear fender may hinder installation of these saddlebags.Also, specific bags will not work if you have HD Quick Release Sissy Bar or Back Rest attached.
- Durability and longevity is greatly enhanced with the 100% pure VIKING Leather.
- Bike specific mounting hardware included for free (Worth $100)
- We make sure your saddlebag never loses its shape with 100% metal frame and lid and body reinforced with top-quality plastic.
- All-weather ABS plastic backing enhances durability and minimizes wear and tear.
- Quick and easy to release buckles ensure hassle- and worry-free operations.
- The built-in locking systems provided extra safety for your belongings.
- 100% weather resistant materials provide complete protection from all kinds of weather" allowing you to enjoy your ride without worrying about your bag and its contents.
- Air-tight side Velcro provides additional safety from the elements.
- Spacious internal pocket provides more storage for your things.
- The price includes both sides.
- We are so sure that our product will never fail to satisfy you that we back up our claims with a 30-day no questions asked money-back guarantee covering the full purchase price.
- This product has 4 patent pending with USPTO.
- The bag has been sized to eradicate the need for Turn-Signal relocation. It comes with a specifically designed mounting kit for your bike which makes use of the existing mounting points for installation making the process of installation simple and easy. The Viking shock cut-out saddlebags for Harley Sportster Seventy Two 72 is designed specifically for your bike. The saddlebag is built to flow with the bike keeping the seamless look of your bike intact.
What our customers think...
YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY