- 2012-2013, Yamaha Raider SCL
- 2006-2007, 2010, Yamaha Roadliner
- 2006-2009, Yamaha Roadliner Midnight
- 2006-2010, 2012-2015, Yamaha Roadliner S
- 2000, Yamaha Royal Star Boulevard
- 2010-2012, 2014-2015, Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe
- 2011-2015, Yamaha Stryker
- 2000, 2004-2011, Yamaha V-Star 1100 Classic
- 2008, Yamaha V-Star 1100 Classic Canadian Edition
- 2000, 2004-2011, Yamaha V-Star 1100 Custom
- 2006, Yamaha V-Star 1100 Midnight Custom
- 2004-2011, Yamaha V-Star 1100 Silverado
- Yamaha V-Star 1100 Silverado Canadian Edition 2
- 2007-2015, Yamaha V-Star 1300
- 2013-2015, Yamaha V-Star 1300 Deluxe
- 1998-2011, 2013-2015, Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
- 1998-2011, 2013-2015, Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom
- 2006, Yamaha V-Star 650 Midnight Custom
- 2008, Yamaha V-Star 650 Silverado Canadian Edition
- 2008-2015, Yamaha V-Star 950
- 2008-2015, Yamaha XV1900 Custom Raider
- 2008-2015, Yamaha XV1900 Custom Raider S
- 2001-2004, Yamaha XVS1100 Dragstar
- 2001-2004, Yamaha XVS1100 Dragstar Classic
- 2001-2004, Yamaha XVS1100 Dragstar Silverado
- 2001-2004, Yamaha XVS650 Dragstar
- 2001-2004, Yamaha XVS650 Dragstar Classic
- 2001-2004, Yamaha XVS650 Dragstar Silverado
- Extra Secure Brackets that can be locked in order to keep your Bags safe
- Once the bags are off absolutely nothing is visible that even hints that bags just came off this bike.
- Adjustability on this system allows you to place bags where they look good.
- Bags can be switched between bikes with minor effort.
- Top Quality Construction using marine grade powder-coated metal.
- Bags can be taken off from the bike or put back on within seconds.
- A quick detachable system comes with instruction and is easy to install. Once they are installed you do not need any tools to take bags off or put them on.
- The Quds is easily installed by removing 2 bolts from your fender and replacing with 2 of the OEM bolts with Viking QDS system bolts and hardware which are also called Docking posts.
- The quick disconnect bracket is then bolted on to your saddlebags.
- The docking posts are made of rustproof polished stainless steel. The brackets are completely adjustable allowing several benefits such as avoiding turn signal, Adjusting the bag's position in desired area and away from passenger foot peg. This bracket keeps your bags extremely safe: Simply slide the bracket on the stainless steel Docking posts and turn the locking key and the brackets and your expensive saddlebags are safe, securely locked onto your bike. Why settle for just one set of saddlebags or no saddlebags, with Viking Qds brackets you can have storage on your bike when you desire and have it gone in second when you don’t.
What our customers think...
YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY