Fitment Note : You may need to relocate the turn-signals to install the bags using the included relocation kit.
- Boasting a rather flawless design which makes it the perfect addition to literally any motorcycle out there (honestly- it fits them ALL), the Honda 750 Shadow Aero Pinnacle Saddlebag provides buyers with an excellent and instant return for their money.
- Extremely hard-wearing and guaranteed to maintain its excellent functional standards for years to come, this bag is crafted out of a solid metal frame, a reinforced plastic body & lid, as well as a pretty irresistible Viking leather exterior.
- Shipping complete with its own mounting equipment, the bag can also be used on your existing rack or as a throw-over- it’s simply a matter of which you’d prefer!
- Sagging and misshaping isn’t even a possibility thanks to the ABS plastic-reinforced infrastructure of the item- with added strength stemming from the durable fiberglass back piece.
- Protection from those troublesome elements arrives by way of a rubber-lined interior, designed to bay off any rot of the immaculate leather finish, as well as chrome buckles which, as well as defeating the cold, rain and snow- allow for a little rough-stuff here and there too.
- The Honda 750 Shadow Aero Pinnacle Saddlebag is 4 patents pending with USPTO and provides users with a highly economical alternative to some of the more steeply-priced bags on the market at present.
- With all you could ever wish for in terms of storage (interior & exterior space) and fully guaranteed to last the course, the current price is reflective of both (left and right bearing) bags and will also see you covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee.
What our customers think...
YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY