Fitment Note : You may need to relocate the turn-signals to install the bags using the included relocation kit.For models with side-mounted license plate, you will need to use separately sold License Plate and Relocation kit instead of the included relocation kit to install the saddlebags. The kit can be purchased Here
- Viking shock cut-out saddlebags for Harley Sportster Forty Eight 48 are specifically designed to fit the riding needs of Harley Sportster users.
- VIKING leather exterior provides more durability and longevity than any other leather material on the market.
- The saddlebags come with free hard-mount brackets and easy to follow instruction manual that helps you mount your bag by yourself without any professional help.
- The bags are completely water resistant and usable in any kind of weather. Now you can ride without worrying about the safety of your bag or its contents.
- The bag is crafted with sag-proof ABS-plastic body and lid with metal frame that keep the bag in its original shape while protecting it against external shocks.
- Quick, hassle-free buckles offer convenient buckle operation that most saddlebags on the market lack.
- Enjoy more space with roomy internal pocket and carry all your extra items safely with a built in lock system.
- Viking shock cut-out saddlebags for Harley Sportster Forty Eight 48 have a rot-proof interior with rubber lining, solid stitching and rust-free chrome buckles; the features that keep the bag in its shape for years to come.
- The bag’s heavy-duty fiberglass straight back keeps it protected from shocks.
- The bag can be carried according to your personal preferences, carry it as a hard mount or a throw over, or use the separate mounting gear included in the package free of cost.
- Our complete package comes with both right and left bags so you can have more value for your investment.
- Our 30-day money back guarantee covers the full purchase price, so if you are not happy with your purchase, have your money back within the guarantee period.
What our customers think...
YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY