Fitment Note : You may need to relocate the turn-signals to install the bags using the included relocation kit.For models with side-mounted license plate, you will need to use separately sold License Plate and Relocation kit instead of the included relocation kit to install the saddlebags. The kit can be purchased Here
- The VIKING leather in its pure form increases the durability and longevity of the Vikingbags Shock Cutout SS Large Slanted Studded Bags so that there is more value for money for every Harley Sportster user.
- The plastic reinforced body and lid combined along with a metallic structure helps in reducing sagging and thus lasts longer.
- The free of cost mounting hardware along with an easy to follow instruction manual, included in the kit helps in saving valuable time and money.
- The Vikingbags Shock Cutout SS Large Slanted Studded Bags provide complete weather-resistance, and therefore you may venture out regardless of the climate, knowing that your belongings are well protected.
- The contents inside the Vikingbags Shock Cutout SS Large Slanted Studded Bags are protected from the outside elements with the benefit of side Velcro.
- Easy and quick release of the strap buckles benefit you in saving time in the operation of the bags.
- The bags have a built-in locking system which takes away the worry of safeguarding its contents.
- Worry-free safety and protection, for your belongings, in the bag, is provided with its back reinforced tough ABS plastic for the increased shock absorbency as well as safety.
- You may easily adjust its yoke for adjusting the height and angle for the increased safety and comfort.
- Spacious internal pocket provides added storage space.
- The bag maximizes your ease of making use of it as hard mount or throw-over or even its mounting hardware can be separated.
- If you are not pleased with the bag you purchased at any time or whatever reasons then we offer you a 100% refund of the purchased price within 30 days.
- This Bag is Weather Resistant.
What our customers think...
YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY