Fitment Note : You may need to relocate the turn-signals to install the bags using the included relocation kit.For models with side-mounted license plate, you will need to use separately sold License Plate and Relocation kit instead of the included relocation kit to install the saddlebags. The kit can be purchased Here
- The Vikingbags Shock Cutout Warrior Large Slanted Saddlebags are made of pure and heavy-duty VIKING leather that increases the durability and longevity, offering every Harley Sportster user more value for money.
- The bag provides worry-free protection and security for your staffs with the back reinforced durable ABS plastic for the increased safety and shock absorbency.
- The lid and body of the Vikingbags Shock Cutout Warrior Large Slanted Saddlebags are reinforced with plastic and combined with metallic frame so as to reduce sagging thus your bag can retain its shape much longer.
- The Vikingbags Shock Cutout Warrior Large Slanted Saddlebags not just come with free mounting hardware but you can also save both money and time with its easy-to-follow instruction manual that is included within the kit.
- The bags come equipped with a built-in lockable mechanism to take away the worries of safeguarding the contents.
- The bag also offers 100% weather resistance, thus you are able to venture out in any weather condition knowing all your belongings are well protected.
- Easy and quick release of the strap buckles facilitate you to save time in its handling.
- You are able to easily adjust the bag’s yoke for adjusting the height and angle of mounting for an increased safety and comfort.
- The roomy inner pocket provides added storage space.
- The contents of these bags are well protected from any outside element with the side Velcro.
- The bags are very affordable priced which covers both left and right bags.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product at any time then a complete refund of the purchase price is being offered within 30 days.
- This Bag is Weather Resistant.
What our customers think...
YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY