Fitment Note : You may need to relocate the turn-signals to install the bags using the included relocation kit.For models with side-mounted license plate, you will need to use separately sold License Plate and Relocation kit instead of the included relocation kit to install the saddlebags. The kit can be purchased Here
- VIKING’s durable leather makes an excellent exterior for Charger Single Strap Medium Bag;hard wearing qualities of the material give more longevity and endurance.
- Take advantage of free Charger Single Strap Medium Bag for Softail Fatboy hard-mount brackets with simple and easy to follow guide. The product kit includes free mounting equipment and instruction manual that provides easy guidelines for the installation process.
- Weather proof and water resistance properties offer you the freedom to ride in rough weather.You no longer have to worry about the safety of your belongings while you travel.
- Charger Single Strap Medium Bag for Softail Fatboy comes with the High quality metal frame and reinforced plastic lid that gives you long lasting shape retention; your back retains its original shape.
- Maximize your comfort by altering the bag’s height and angle easily with the flexible yoke system.
- Airtight Velcro on the side and front keeps your possessions safe from accidents and bad weather. You don’t have to worry about your goods’ security.
- Spacious inside pockets of the bag offer extra space for your belongings.
- VIKING offers different styles to suit your taste, use it as a throw-over or a hard mount. You can even detach the mounting gear.
- This product offers both left and right bags for the same cost; you do not have to pay extra money.
- High quality heavy-duty ABS plastic back guarantees protection of your possessions by absorbing shock.
- We provide products that offer value for your money. If you are not satisfied with the product in any way or think that it is not for you, we are ready to give you a full refund no questions asked.
- This Bag Is Weather Resistant.
What our customers think...
YOU'RE IN GOOD COMPANY